Here are some reasons why you can be absolutely sure your order will arrive safe and sound.
When shipping goods, the most important thing is the quality of packaging.
Items purchased from Rock'n'parts are packaged if the client orders delivery by our shipping partners: ChinaPost or Hong Kong Post.
Taking into consideration that most of goods have no original package (OEM configuration), Rock'n'parts puts great emphasis on quality of order picking and packaging before handing the parcel over to the couriers. See below the way it works:
1) According to the waybill articles are collected at the warehouse to fulfill an order.
2) The picked order is verified. The names and quantity of the article are to match the waybill.
On completing steps 1 and 2 the order picker starts packaging. Let’s see how it’s done using the example of a laptop matrix display (pic. 1).
3) Two hard pieces of cardboard are placed on the both sides of the matrix – one on each side (pics. 2 and 3).
4) Then, the matrix is wrapped in two layers of air-bubble film to protect the integrity of the matrix from shock, strikes, vibration etc. (matrix wrapped in the bubble film, pic. 4).
5) Fragile products (keyboards, matrixes, main boards) are additionally packed in a solid cardboard box and cushioned with bubble wrap or foam plastic materials (box, pics. 5, 6, 7 and 8).
6)The finished package is taped over and put into a mailer envelope or a bag of the courier chosen.
7)Filling in the Posting Form including full contact information of the recipient of the parcel: full name, delivery address, contact phone number.
8)The parcel is handed over to the courier i.e. the orders are shipped, on week days from 14:00 to 18:00 within two business days after the confirmation of the payment receipt. The finished package (pic 10).
9)When the shipment is collected by the courier company you get an e-mail to confirm the posting.
10) After posting, you can track the delivery status of your posted item(s) at any time via website of ChinaPost or Hongkong Post. Type in your 13 character reference number and press the “Track “ button and the website will feature the most up to date information on your item.
You can also see the way video-chips and microchips are packed for shipment:
The chips are wrapped in air-bubble film (pics. 11, 12, 13, 14):
The final step is packing the wrapped item into a mailer bag or envelope provided by the courier company. (pics.15, 16 and 17):
Every parcel is individually dealt for there are no two identical ones. Everything depends on the quantity and type of the goods, so the shape and size may vary but the quality of the packaging always remains the same perfect.